Wednesday 30 December 2015

How To Care Your Sex Doll Properly?

Today, more and more males seem to be anxious, when it comes to buying exciting sex toys. They can get an option to choose from penis rings to vibrators to the old-fashioned inflatable dolls. Of course, it is quite necessary for a man to use sex toys properly for getting complete fun and also to make its life longer. 



As far as sex dolls are concerned, these have become revolution and tantalized the senses of a large number of sex dolls. These dolls are capable of enhancing your masturbation and make your life enjoyable. You need to use lubricant for completing sexual experience. In this case, a lubricant tends to be used especially during sexual play and then you can make the best cream for penis health.

If you are using sex doll, then you must be aware of the importance of cleanliness. You must remember the fact that a sex doll can’t easily rid herself of any lubricant. So, you need to treat her as a friend and clean her in a proper way. This is needed not only for hygienic reason but also some lubricants can if left in a place.

She is hot, but you should keep her cool. It is best to keep your doll away from the heating area especially when not in use. Excess heat tends to damage rubber and plastic, and also your doll gets enough heat from scorching guy in her life as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Buying a sex doll was that it gave me the ability to perfect my techniques that are impossible to practice when hooking up with real women.

    My thrusting techniques, stamina, and the way that I have sex overall have been perfected by using my sex doll. It gave me the ability to learn what I like, learn what would feel good for a partner and learn how to control my thrusts/orgasm.

    It gave me an added confidence that I was lacking, I now know exactly what needs to be done and how to handle a woman with confidence, which is a huge turn on.

    Alternatively you can also try out a Stamina training flashlight to improve your abilities, endurance and skills in the bedroom.

    https://hotsexydolls.com/
    https://sexyhotdolls.com/

    ReplyDelete